Thursday 8 November 2012

An introduction :)

Hello all, thank you for stopping by!

This will be the awkward first introductory post!

My name's Cazzy, I'm 20 and I live in glorious Cornwall in the UK.
 
 I've spent many an evening looking through my favorite book blogs (links to follow) and I have finally gotten up the courage to grab me a piece of that pie! 

This little space will be for book reviews and hauls (and maybe the odd other treat, too!)

I also wanted to create this little space to communicate with the other bookies out there.

I've already got a few blog post ideas jotted down, so expect to hear from me very soon :)

Thank you for reading and if this sounds like the sort of thing you'd like to read please follow (is that the right term for the blogging world?) so we can stay in touch and feel free to leave a comment, (your favorite book perhaps?) so we can have a little chat. :)
 
X




No comments:

Post a Comment